🚨🛡️ 10 Warning Signs That a Child May Need Protection: Every Adult Should Know
✍️👧 By Uttama Surve | Coordinator, Uttama Child Protection Awareness Program & Protection Organization (UCPAPPO) 👧🌸 About the Author I am "Uttama Surve", a 15-year-old Indian girl 👧 and the "Coordinator of the Uttama Child Protection Awareness Program & Protection Organization (UCPAPPO)" 🛡️. Through my work, I aim to spread awareness about child protection 📚, educate communities 🤝, and encourage people to stand up for children's rights and well-being ❤️. I am inspired and guided by my father, Mr. Aniruddha Surve, who serves as a Para Legal Volunteer (PLV), Medical Representative, and social worker 🤝⚖️💼. His dedication to helping others motivates me to continue advocating for the safety 🛡️, dignity 🌷, and protection of every child 👶. Together, we believe that every child deserves a safe 🏠, happy 😊, and nurturing childhood 🌈. 🌸📖 Introduction Children are among the most precious members of our society 👶❤️. They deserve love 💕, care 🤗,...
.png)
Comments
Post a Comment
Comments are moderated to ensure a safe and respectful environment. Please avoid sharing personal information and maintain respectful language.